Dr Sandeep Agarwal [MBBS, MD (Radiation Therapy)] is one of the top Consultant Radiation Oncologists in Ghaziabad and India. He is currently attached to Galaxy Cancer Institute, Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Ghaziabad, UP. He was previously working with Lucknow Cancer Institute, Jiamau, Anand Hospital, New Delhi, Dharamshila Cancer Hospital and Research Institute, New Delhi, India.
Dr Agarwal’s expertise includes Plasmacytoma of the Nasal Cavity, Pterygium, Intracranial Adenoid Carcinoma, Glioblastoma multiforme, Gliomas, Carcinoma Breast, Carcinoma Cervix etc.
After completing the graduate training, Dr Agarwal went ahead to train for Radiation Therapy from J.K.Cancer Institute, (GSVM Medical College) Kanpur, India. He has published 6 Research papers in peer reviewed journals. He has made 13 presentations at various academic platforms across India.
Current Job Profile
Consultant Radiation Oncologist
Galaxy Cancer Institute, Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Ghaziabad, U.P, India.
Consultant, Radiation Oncology.
Stereotactic Radiosurgery .
IMRT (Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy).
IGRT (Image Guided Radiation Therapy).
Low Dose Brachytherapy.
High Dose Brachytherapy.
Top Most Diseases Treated
Plasmacytoma of the nasal cavity
Intracranial Adenoid carcinoma
Degree's & Diploma's Fellowships
MBBS from L.L.R.M. Medical college,Meerut University,l in 1994
MD (Radiation Therapy) from J.K Cancer Institute (G.S.V.M Medical college), Kanpur University in 1997
Past Hospital Appointments
Senior Consultant, Radiation Oncology, Dharamshila Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, New Delhi from January 2004.
Senior Consultant, Oncology, Anand Hospital, Delhi, July 2002 to December 2003.
Senior Consultant, Radiation Oncology, Lucknow Cancer Institute, Jiamau, July 2001 to June 2002.
Research Papers Published
1. A study of concurrent radio chemotherapy with paclitaxel in glioblastoma multiforme: PK Julka, BS Awasthy, GK Rath, S. Agarwal et al, Australasian Radiology (2000)44, 84-87.
2. Plasmacytoma of the nasal cavity: S Jayalakashmi, M.Gairola, Sandeep Agarwal et al, Indian Medical Gazette(march 2000),Vol. CXXXIV,No.3,90-92
3. The role of radiotherapy in the management of pterygium: Parida DK, Agarwal S, Rath GK, The Indian practitioner (July 1999) Vol.52,NO.7,466-468.
4. Ethamsylate: New haemostat in cervical bleeding: An IRCH Experience: Rashmi Kaul, Subhash Chander, Sandeep Agarwal, Obs & Gynae,Vol V No.
5. Effects of Amifostine on toxicities associated with salvage combination chemotherapy: Awasthy BS, Julka PK,Agarwal S, Nair O, Bhanrah R, Rath GK, Journal of Association of Physicians of Nordia(2001),49, pp 236-239.
6. Primary Intracranial Adenoid carcinoma- a case report. Jayalakshmi S., Agarwal S, Nachiappan PL et al. Journal of Neuro –Oncology 47(1):47-50,2000