- All services offered by MediAngels are offered on a fixed/flat fee basis and are
not subject to any discounts or negotiations.
- All fees have to be paid upfront before availing a particular service on the
Suspension due to non-compliance with Agreement
MediAngels will make all possible efforts to provide you the best services for
your payment. However, MediAngels shall not incur any liability and shall
declare any service guarantee void in event of one or more of the following
- If you have not provided the hospital with correct patient details including the
patient’s name, address, telephone number, mobile number, date of admission,
details of treatment, Service Type Payment Account information, or the account
information of the payee.
- If, through no fault of MediAngels, your payment account does not contain
sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the
credit limit of your overdraft amount.
- If the payment processing center is not working properly, and you know or have
been advised by MediAngels about the malfunction, before, at the time of, or
immediately after you execute the transaction.
- If circumstances beyond the control of MediAngels (such as, but not limited to,
fire, flood, or interference from external forces) prevent proper execution of
the transaction and MediAngels has taken reasonable precautions to avoid these
- In case of payment through credit card, if the details provided by user are
inaccurate, incorrect or entered fraudulently.
- If the user is in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement
and/or the Terms and Conditions of the usage of MediAngels.
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you
for availing services of MediAngels will be correct and accurate.
- You confirm that you shall not use credit cards that are not lawfully owned by
- You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card
details to www.mediangels.com.
- The said information will not be utilized and shared by www.mediangels.com with
any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
Stop Payment Requests
MediAngels cannot assist with a stop payment request for any payment scheduled
using a Payment Account credit card. In any such case, you must immediately and
directly contact your credit card company.
For consultancy services
Post your payment, refunds are only applicable from MediAngels in the following
- According to the Terms and Conditions of payment to MediAngels, you can pay for
Services offered by MediAngels via cash, credit card, debit card or bank
transfer. When you select a MediAngels expert doctor for a consult, your credit/
debit card will be authorized, but NOT charged. Your credit/debit card will be
charged only when the doctor accepts your query. In the event that your
credit/debit card is charged, but the doctor has to refuse the query due to
unavoidable and extenuating circumstances, you will be given an option of
choosing another doctor from the specialty OR will be offered a complete refund,
if you so desire. The refund will be credited to your account within 7 - 14
- In case your credit card/debit card/payment account has been accidentally
over-charged, please notify MediAngels of the same at the earliest. MediAngels
will refund the outstanding amount to your Payment Account within 7-14 working
days. In the reverse scenario, if the transaction amount during payment of the
fee happens to be less than the actual fee amount, MediAngels will debit the
outstanding amount from your Payment Account and notify you of the same.
- Further details regarding the
MediAngels Refund policy are as follows:
- Once a query has been put forth to any specified doctor, and has been accepted
by the said doctor, fee charges for the query will not be revoked under any
- It is mandatory for the patients to maintain their unique ID numbers, which
would be provided at the time of placing a query and at the time of acceptance
of the query by the concerned doctor. This number would be required to address
any problems, if any..
- In the majority of cases, there is NO other situation under which MediAngels
will provide a refund, except for the condition expressly mentioned above. In
exceptional circumstances, the MediAngels team will work with you to reach a
mutually acceptable solution. MediAngels intends to be objective, fair and
reasonable in resolving such situations in order to maintain a positive and
harmonious relationship with consumers.
- eInvestigation is provided by a third party vendor and all refund queries should
be directed to the vendor and NOT to MediAngels. All refund related queries
should be reported at the vendor’s help line number within a period of three
days from the date of receipt of eInvestigation reports. All refund policies are
governed by the Terms and Conditions on the vendor’s site.
- For claiming refund, the customer should necessarily have the valid invoice of
the investigations, so as to be able to get the refund.