Research Papers Published
1. Sarin R, Verma K, Krishna A, Kapur BML. Relation between estrogen receptor protein and histopathologic characteristics in human breast cancer. Indian J Surg 44, 60-613, 1982.
2. Upadhyaya P, Krishns A. Childhood Cancers in India. Proceedings of the XVI SIOP International Society of Pediatric Oncology, Barcelone, 1984.
3. Krishna A, Upadhyaya P. Acute Tubercular enteritis with hemorrhage and perforation. Ann Pediatric Surg 1:138-139, 1984.
4. Upadhyaya P, Krishna A, Rohatgi M, Mitra DK, Mathur M, Singhal RM. Clinical Profile and results of treatment of Wilms” tumour in India. Proceedings of the 7th Asia Pacific Cancer Conference, Jakarta, 1985.
5. Krishna A, Dass S , Chopra P , Kapur BML. Mucous producing adenopapillary Carcinoma of the parotid gland in an irradiated neck. Indian J Cancer 22:162-166, 1985.
6. Mitra Dk, Krishna A, Bhatnagar V, Upadhyaya P. Inthrathoracic Cysts. Indian Pediatric 23:189-192, 1986.
7. Krishna A, Bhatnagar V, Mitra DK. Diaphragmatic hernias in infants and children. Indian Pediatr 23:344-359, 1986.
8. KrishnaA Mitra DK. Neonatal surgical emergencies. J Anesthesiol Clin Pharmacol 3:11-24, 1987.
9. Krishna A Bhatnagar V, Arya LS, Mitra DK. Splenectomy for hematological disorders. Indian J Pediatr 54:409-413, 1987.
10. Krishna A, Arya LS, Upadhyaya P. Results of management of Hodgkin’s disease. Indian Pediatr 25:744-749, 1988.
11. Rohatgi M. Krishna A, Neurosurgical emergencies in neonates. Indian Pediatric 25(Suppl):102-111, 1988.
12. Iyer PU, Krishna A Taneja K, Murali MV. Recurrent bilateral parotitis. Indian Pediatr 25:786-787, 1988.
13. Jetley NK, Bhatnagar V, Krishna A, Gupta A, Mitra DK, Upadhyaya P, Pulmonary Blastoma in a neonate . J Pediate Surg 23:1009-1010, 1988.
14. Krishna A, Bhatnagar V, Mitra DK, Congenital eventration of the diaphragm, Indian J Pediatr 55:803-806, 1988.
15. Krishna A, Chandna S , Mishra NK, Gupta A, Upadhyaya P. Accessory limb associated with spine bifida. J Pediatr Surg 24:604-606, 1989.
16. Murali MV, Krishna A Kapoor JP, Iyer PU, Faridi MMA, Neonatal Stridor-an unusual presentation of pulmonary air leak. Indian Pediatr 26:396-398, 1989.
17. Rao PS, Krishna A, Rohtagi M Multicystic Kidney in association with hepatoblastoma-a case report. Jap J Surg 19:583-585, 1989.
18. Krishna A, Iyer PU, Epispadias with Complete non-retractile prepuce. Indian Pediatr 26:1055-1056, 1989.
19. Krishna A Kaul BP. Murali MV, Kashyap R, Minocha VR. Isolated extrahepatic bile duct injury: dignosis and surgical management. Pediatr Surg Int 7:143-145, 1992.
20. Krishna A In Search of Recognition- Editorial. Indian Pediatr 29:1091-1093,1992
21. Mehrotra G, Singh RP, Krishna A Singh BK, Pyogenic liver abscess causing acute Budd-Chiari Syndrome. Ann Trop Pediatr 12:451-454, 1992.
22. Singh RP, Gupta P, Krishna A, Gupta D , Bhargava SK , Intraperitoneal abscess due to infection with Salmonella typhimuriun. Indian Pediatr 30:273-275, 1993.
23. Mehrotra G, Bhargava SK, Krishna A, Shiv VK, Taneja K, Perirenal extravastation in a case of Uretheral valves. Australas Radiol 37:86-7, 1993.
24. Krishna A, Murali MV Ahuja S, Kaur N. Factors influencing survival in esophageal atresia. Indian Pediatr 31:80-83, 1994.
25. Ahuja S, Datta A, and Krishna A Bhattacharya A, Infra-orbital nerve block for relief of postoperative pain following cleft lip surgery in infants. Anaesthesia 49:441-444, 1994.
26. Krishna A, Gough DCS, Evaluation of augmentation cystoplasty in childhood with reference to Vesico-ureteric reflux and urinary infection. Br J Urol 74:465-8, 1994.
27. Krishna A Fishwick J, Bruce J, Gough DCS. Ileocystoplasty in children: assessing safety and success. Eur Urol 27:62-66, 1995.
28. Madan U, Gupta A Kaur N, Krishna A. Digital fracture polypectomy for juvenile rectal polyps is safe. Indian Pediatr 33:43, 1996.
29. Lal P, Krishna A. Parental presence during anesthesia induction. Indian Pediatr 34:331-334, 1997.
30. Lal P, Kaur N, Krishna A. Cystometric evaluation of voiding dysfunctions. Indian Pediatr 34:424-428, 1997.
31. Gupta A Lal P, Krishna A Congenital Y type urethroperineal fistula .Eur J Peditar Surg 7: 252-3, 1997.
32. Lal P, Agarwal P, Krishna A. Goldenhar syndrome .Indian Pediatr 34:837, 1997.
33. Lal P, Gupta A, Krishna A, Taneja K. Congenital H- type urethroanal fistula. Pediatr Surg Int 13:193-4, 1998.
34. Rajshekhar B, Gomber S, Krishna A. Pulmonary Agenesis. Indian Pediatr 34:534-538, 1997.
35. Mishra, K Mathur M, Logani KB, Kakkar N, Krishna A. Precursor lesions of Wilms’ tumor in Indian children: a multi –institutional study. Cancer 83:2228-2232, 1998.
36. Krishna A, Lal P, Gupta A. Madan U.Posterior urethral valves after infancy-urodynamic consequences. Pediatr Surg Int 13:504-507, 1998.
37. Krishna A, Arora NK. Imperforate hymen with hydrocolpos. Indian Pediatr 35:1028, 1998.
38. Gupta P, Loiwal V,Rai R , Baruah MC, Mishra K, Krishna A. Leopard Syndrome: A Tropical Rarity. J Dermatol 25:341-343, 1998.
39. Krishna A. Aid to good medical writing .Indian Pediatr 35:447-51, 1998.
40. Gomber S, Revathi G, Krishna A, Gupta A. Perinephric abcess (presenting as abdominal pain) due to Listeria monocytogenes. Ann Trop Pediatr 18:61-2, 1998.
41. Krishna A, Lal P. Accessory limb associated with spina bifida-a second look. Pediatr Surg Int 15:248-250, 1999.
42. Krishna A. Aid to good medical writing. J Indian Assoc Pediatr Surg 4:1-6, 1999.
43. Krishna A. Current management of Wilms’ tumor. Pediatrics Today 2:225-229, 1999.
44. Krishna A. Primary vesicoureteral reflux in children –surgical management. Pediatrics Today 3:415-418, 2000.
45. Gupta D, Chakraborty KL, Gomber S, Krishna A, Mehrotra G.Massive Pancreatico-pleural effusion –an often unrecognised entity. Indian J Pediatr 68:883-5, 2001.
46. Krishna A. Gastroesophageal reflux in neonates. J Neonatology 2004, 18: 11-16.
47. Saggar VR, Krishna A. Laparoscopy in suspected Meckel’s diverticulum: negative nuclear scan notwithstanding. Indian Pediatrics 2004, 41: 747-748.
48. Krishna A. Neonatal surgical emergencies: A practical approach to initial management. J Neonatology 2005, 19: 76-82.
49. Krishna A. The ethics of research in children. Indian Pediatrics 2005, 42: 419-423.
50. Krishna A. Prenatal evaluation of fetal malformations. J Neonatology 2005, 19: 169-179.
51. Zargar NU, Kundal AK, Krishna A. Omental infarction – an unrecognized cause of acute abdomen. Indian J Pediatrics 2007, 74: 87.
52. Singhal D, Mahajan KC, Krishna A. Ethics of surgical innovation and research: knowledge and attitude of surgeons. Natl Med J Ind 2007, 20: 319-320.
53. Kundal AK, Zargar NU, Krishna A. Scapular bronchogenic cyst. J Indian Assoc Pediatr Surg 2008, 13: 147-148.
54. Kundal AK, Zargar NU, Krishna A. Laparoscopic repair of paraesophageal hiatus hernia in infancy. J Indian Assoc Pediatr Surg 2008, 13: 142-143.