Lectures & Talks Delivered
1. B.Dapcevic, S.Kazic, Nj.Jojic. Specific echotomographic liver findings in patients suffering from Wilson’s disease.25th meeting of European Association for the study of the liver, Budapest 1990. Abstract published in Journal of Hepatology 1990, vol 11: suppl 2:S 83
2. S.Kazic, B.Brmbolic, T.Jankovic, S.Kovacevic, B.Dapcevic, M.Toorovic. Seasonal appearance of ulcerative colitis. 67th Falk symposium, Regensburg, Germany, 1992. Book of presented papers, poster A1
3. B.Dapcevic, S.Milutinovic, V.Vukcevic, D.Djurdjevic, S.Kazic. Congestive gastropathy in alcoholic liver cirrhosis.Second meeting of Mediterranean Medical Society, Athens 1992. Book of presented papers, page 99.
4. B.Dapcevic, S.Milutinovic, S.Kazic, D.Djurdjevic, V.Vukcevic, Nj.Jojic.Congestive gastropathy and Helicobacter pylori.First United European Gastroenterology Week, Athens 1992. Abstract published in Hellenic Journal of Gastroenterology, vol III, suppl 1, page 262.
5. Z.Kekic, B.Dapcevic, S.Kazic. Giant liver hemangioma complicated with Kasa-bach-Merritt syndrome.Fourth World Congress of International Gastro-Surgical Club, Madrid 1993, Abstract published in Hepatogastroenterology vol III, sup-plement 1, page 262.
6. B.Dapcevic, S.Kazic.Endoscopic correlation between esophageal varices and congestive gastropathy, 22nd Congress of the International Society of Internal Medicine, Budapest 1994. Abstract published in Magyar Belorvosi Archivum 1994, suppl 2:70.
7. S.Kazic, B.Dapcevic, R.Duraki. Skin mast cells in liver cirrhosis and cholestasis. 75th Falk Symposium, Maastricht 1994.Book of poster abstracts, page 35.
8. S.Kazic, B.Brmbolic, T.Jankovic, B.Dapcevic. Prevalence of cholelithiasis in patients with ulcerative colitis. 75th Falk Symposium.Book of poster abstracts, page 87
9. M.Todorovic, B.Janjic, V.Todorovic, JA Nikolic, M.Ratkovic, V.Koko, G.Lepo-savic, M.Micev, V.Lackovic, S.Kazic. Immunoreactive bombesine-like intestinal peptide concentration in patients with ulcerative colitis. 82nd Falk Symposium, Halle/Saale 1994. Book of presented papers, page 37.
10. S.Kazic, B.Brmbolic, B.Dapcevic. Viral B hepatitis and Wilson’s disease. 83rd Falk Symposium, Bolyano 1995. Book of presented papers, page 28.
11. S.Kazic, B.Brmbolic, V.Todorovic, V.Koko, M.Todorovic-Kazic. The morpholo-gy of skeletal muscle mitochondria in Wilson’s disease. 32nd EASL meeting, London 1997. Journal of Hepatology 1997, vol 26/suppl 1:309.
12. S.Kazic, B.Brmbolic, B.Dapcevic, D.Kusic.Neurological improvement of zinc treated patients with Wilson’s disease.103rd Falk Symposium, Freiburg 1997. Book of presented papers, page 34.
13. S.Kazic, B.Brmbolic, I.Boricic. Influence of urosdeoxycholic acid treatment on skin mastocytes in patients with liver-disease associated pruritus. 108th Falk Symposium, Titisee 1998, page 43.
14. D.Djurdjevic, V.Vukcevic, S.Kazic. Hemoclipping for treating bleeding esophag-eal varices: a prospective trial. 116th Falk Symposium, Basel 1999. Book of pre-sented papers, page 44.
15. S.Kazic, D.Djurdjevic, V.Vukcevic. Histoacryl vs aethoxysclerol in treatment of variceal bleeding and prevention of bleeding recurrence. 116 Falk Symposium, Basel 1999. Book of presented papers, page 116.
16. V.Vukcevic, D.Djurdjevic, S.Kazic. Treatment of bleeding esophageal varices by endoscopic rings-our experience.116 Falk Symposium, Basel 1999.
17. S.Kazic, V.Vukcevic, B.Dapcevic, M.Todorovic-Kazic. Alternate treatment of Wilson’s disease with zinc sulphate and penicillamine: effect on cupriuresis. 8th International Conference on Wilson’s disease and Menkes disease, Leipzig 2001. Z.Gastroenterol 2001, 39:251.
18. S.Kazic, V.Vukcevic, D.Vrinic, B.Dapcevic, P.Bojic, P.Svorcan.Decreased incidence of hepatitis B associated liver tumors. Presented at Falk Workshop: Malignant liver tumors: basic concepts and clinical management. Leipzig, 2002.
19. S.Kazic, M.Zivkovic. Treatment of acute attacks of ulcerative colitis with hyperbaric oxygen.131 Falk Symposium, Freiburg 2002. Book of presented papers, page 38.
20. S.Kazic, B.Brmbolic, V.Vukcevic, B.Bojic, D.Bojic, M.Todorovic-Kazic. Disappearance of esophageal varices in treated patients with Wilson’s disease. Falk Symposium 137, Freiburg 2003, book of presented papers, page 140.
21. N.Colic, S.Kazic, P.Svorcan, D.Necic, B.Dapcevic. Diagnostic significance of serum-ascites albumin gradient in separating transudative from exudative ascites. Falk Symposium 137, Freiburg 2003.Book of presented papers, page 4.
22. S.Kazic, B.Brmbolic,V.Vukcevic, B.Dapcevic, M.Kazic. Study of side effects of drugs used for treatment of Wilson’s disease: zinc vs penicillamine. Falk Sympo- sium 144, Freiburg 2004, book of presented papers, page 85.
23. V. Vukcevic, S.Kazic, B.Dapcevic, N.Colic, M.Kazic, J.Vukcevic. Low levels of serum transaminases in patients with sideropenic anemia. Falk Symposium 144, Freiburg 2004, book of presented papers, page 147.
24. S.Kazic, V.Vukcevic, B.Dapcevic et al.Helicobacter pylori infection and micros-copic colitis.Falk Symposium 150, Berlin 2005. Book of presented papers, page 55.
25. S.Kazic, V.Vukcevic, B.Dapcevic, P.Svorcan, B.Bojic, D.Bojic, M.Kazic. Therapy of Wilson’s disease with high doses of zinc: effect on cupriuresis. Falk Sympo-sium 156, Freiburg 2006. Book of presented papers, page 21.